Mount St. Mary’s University, Chalon Campus
The Chalon Campus is located in the Santa Monica Mountains with a sweeping view overlooking greater Los Angeles from Downtown to the beach. The campus is in the Brentwood area of Los Angeles near Westwood Village and Santa Monica, about 15 minutes from the coast.
Click here for CAMPUS MAP (PDF format)
Mount St. Mary’s University requests that all attendees of the Woman to Woman Weekend use the following route when driving to the campus…
Directions to Chalon Campus : 12001 Chalon Road Los Angeles, CA 90049
- Going NORTH on San Diego Fwy (405), take Sunset Blvd. exit and turn left onto Sunset Blvd.
- Going SOUTH on San Diego Fwy (405), take Sunset Blvd. Exit, stay in the right lane. Turn left onto Church Lane and turn right onto Sunset Blvd.
- Follow Sunset Blvd. to Bundy Dr. (approx. 1 mile). Turn right onto Bundy Dr.
- Follow Bundy Dr. to the 2nd fork in the road, bear right onto Norman Pl.
- Turn left onto Chalon Rd.
- Turn right onto College and bear left.
Note: When leaving the campus, turn right onto Chalon Rd. and left on Bundy Dr.